Donate Your Working or Nonworking Computer Equipment
What you can donate:
Any brand of working or nonworking computer equipment and just about any item that can be connected to a computer, such as:
- Monitors *If the glass is broken, please place the monitor in a cardboard box lined with a large plastic garbage bag, seal the box, and clearly label it with “broken monitor” and the date
- Computers (desktop or laptop) *See “Hard Drives” below
- Hard drives (external or internal) *Please back up any valuable information and erase sensitive data from the hard drive before dropping it off
- Keyboards (wired or wireless)
- Mice (wired or wireless)
- Printers (laser or inkjet)
- Ink and toner cartridges (full or empty)
- Speakers (with or without cables)
- Cords and cables (including power cords and USB cables)
- Scanners *If the glass is broken, please place the scanner in a cardboard box lined with a large plastic garbage bag, seal the box, and clearly label it with “broken scanner” and the date
- Software *Please include the license key
How you can donate:
Just drop your equipment off at any of our attended donation centers.
Are donations tax deductible?
Yes! Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please ask a donation center attendant for a receipt.
Learn more at dell.com/reconnect